Friday, April 3, 2009

Milestones

Yesterday delivered a milestone in the two year relationship I've been enjoying with a very dear woman.

You see, me and my esthetician will be celebrating our two year anniversary on June 6th.
Last night I was leaving the salon (walking funny because the wax was sticking to all the wrong places) and she gave me a big hug (not out of the norm) and said, "I love you". Sigh. I feel the same way. She's the only woman I'll trust with my naughty bits.

What a great moment in our life, yes?!
Hopefully it will be a story I can tell my grandchildren when they get waxed by her grandchildren.

4 comments:

cuteseas said...

ah ive never been waxed before. does it hurt? shaving is kind of a pain sometimes!

Sunday's Pearl said...

Its not pleasant, but it isn't too bad. My goal is to one day throw the razor away, but alas- I keep it in case of an emergency. Sigh.

Maggie May said...

I am so jealous. Not only do you HAVE an esthetician, you can SPELL it too.

Sunday's Pearl said...

I didn't win the 7th grade spelling bee championship for nothing, my dear.